- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Number of Berths8
- Number of Cabins4
- Number of Bathrooms4
- Engine3x Volvo Penta IPS1200 900Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- Fuel Capacity10000
- Drive TypePod
- Length Overall (m)23.80
- Length Waterline (m)22.95
- Beam (m)5.80
- Draft (m)1.75
- Displacement (kg)62000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
A convergence of design, engineering and emotion that can only belong to a shipyard as remarkable as Bugari.
Bugari is more than just a symbol of a glorious past, it is destined to become the trademark of excellence for many years to come. Practising an uncompromising and unbridled passion for yachting: a tradition that has lived on throughout the decades. Bugari yachts have been inspired to combine exquisite form with practical functionality and are the ultimate synthesis of this higher design approach; the right balance between both technical and emotional requirements.
With hundreds of Italian handcrafted masterpieces having previously been built, these yachts are more than just a part of Bugari’s history, they have become integral constituents of every new model. The exceptional current range of models truly represents a new paradigm of an ambitious new era for Bugari.
Featuring the very best in cutting-edge innovation, exceptional handling and dynamism, and extraordinary levels of comfort and opulence, these impressive yachts are specifically engineered for a thrillingly addictive experience.
For its compact size, the F77 has many features.
The Bugari F77 design is based on an integrated concept of yacht design composed from traditional flybridge and sportsbridge elements.
Fusion Design means that features and materials, which you usually find only on mega yachts and super yachts, are integrated in his concept. With the Bugari F77 you can choose for example from the finest woods and marbles, as well as from mega yacht options like salon side doors with a sidewalk balcony or separate staircase reaching from lower deck to flybridge.
The garage for the tender and jetski, the stern sunbathing platform, the full size flybridge and the sports styling are all essential parts of the Bugari fusion design concept.
Volvo Penta’s Inboard Performance System with forward-facing, twin counter-rotating propellers is developed as a modern alternative to traditional inboard shafts. Combined with its individually steerable pods under the hull, it is superior to inboard shafts in every vital aspect – handling, onboard comfort, efficiency and performance. The system can also be equipped with most modern navigation features such as a joystick, docking station and Dynamic Positioning System. Just the touch of a button activates the Dynamic Positioning System that holds your boat’s position and heading even with wind and current action. Specially designed software works together with a twin receiver GPS antenna to operate and manoeuvre your IPS system automatically.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• Length over all platform extended: 23.80m
• Length over all platform retracted: 22.95m
• Beam maximum: 5.80m
• Draft maximum: 1.75m
• Displacement half load: 62 tonnes
• Fresh water capacity: 1,300L
• Fuel capacity: 10,000L
• Black water capacity: 400L
• Range maximum at 11kn: 1,700 nautical miles
• Owner and Guests accommodation: 8 persons in 4 cabins and 4 bathrooms
• Crew accommodation: 1 captain and 2 crew in 2 cabins with 1 or 2 bathrooms
• Stern garage: for tender of 4.0m plus a jetski of 3.0m
• Generator: 28 kW
• Engines: 3 x Volvo Penta IPS 1200 900HP
• Drive type: pods
• Fuel: Diesel
• Special mono or bicolour painting
• Stabilisers: fin stabilisers zero speed
• Owner and Guests accommodation: 10 persons in 5 cabins 5 bathrooms
• Opening side wall terrace in owner's cabin
• Jacuzzi with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Turkish bath with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Finnish sauna with separate shower in owner's bathroom
• Sidewalk balcony
• Saloon stern doors automatic or manual
• Saloon port doors electro-mechanical
• Wine cooler in saloon
• Dim LED light regulation in saloon, cabins and cockpit
• Ambience LED lights, colour selections inside and outside
• Cabin phones
• Integrated flybridge sundeck awning automatic
• Jacuzzi on flybridge deck
• Teak on flybridge deck
• Integrated cockpit awning automatic
• Integrated roller blinds in cockpit
• Sunsail with 4 telescopic poles for bow seating
• Cockpit TV 46 inch waterproof, e-mechanic opening system
• Underwater lights 15x Xenon incl. stern underwater camera
• Cockpit canvas full enclosure
• Hydraulic bathing and mooring step gangway
• Name of yacht polished and backlit stainless steel
• Navigation system with VHF, Radar, etc.
• Blind dome KVA M7
• Sat communication, telephone fax wifi, KVA M7
• Joystick control Xenta, dynamic positioning, remote controls
• 3rd helm station in cockpit
• Grounding autostop
• Thermal imaging camera
• Control panel for all portholes and hatches
• Watermaker 200L per hour fully automatic
• Water purification, Hamman plant
• Fuel cleaner, Alpha-Laval
• Fire and smoke detection system engine room and cabins
• Infrared camera engine room, cockpit and flybridge
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale. Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd. We sell both new and high quality used motor boats, yachts and tenders, along with a wide range of new outboard engines. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. One in central London and the other located at Falmouth in Cornwall.
Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA.
We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.