Austin Parker 62 Palma Fly
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Cabins3
- Number of Bathrooms3
- Engine2x Volvo Penta IPS 950 725Hp
- Engine Year2021
- Engine hours0
- Fuel Capacity2680
- Length Overall (m)19.00
- Length Waterline (m)17.45
- Beam (m)5.60
- Draft (m)1.41
- Displacement (kg)30700
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
The 62 Palma dazzles and catches the eye with its massive bow, architecturally balancing an unusual cockpit and stern which are low down and close to the waterline. Apart from the visual splendour, this solution offers a particularly large amount of outdoor space: the stern platform is an extension of the cockpit which in turn becomes a particularly appealing area and often widely used by guests. A large sunbathing area in both the bow and on the flybridge completes the on-board comfort.
The yacht is available in two versions, with either three or four cabins each accessed via a well-lit corridor: the guest cabins are in the bow and the owner’s cabin is towards the aft. The latter, in the centre of the vessel, exploits the full width of the hull, and is extravagantly lavish in both space and headroom.
This 18+ m yacht is often used for family use, allowing it to be operated and managed by the Owner without the need for crew.
The excellent hull combined with the use of 2 Volvo Penta model 950 engines with IPS driveline each with power of 735 Hp delivers excellent performance with a cruising speed of over 25 knots and top speed of 31, low fuel consumption and the excellent handling typical of Austin Parker.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 19m
• Hull length: 17.45m
• Beam: 5.60m
• Displacement at full load: 30.7t
• Draft under propellors: 1.41m
• Maximum passengers: 12
• Fuel capacity: 2680L
• Water capacity: 600L
• Black water: 280L
• Maximum speed: 31 knots
• Cruising speed: 25 knots
• Range at cruising speed: 400 nm
• Cabins: 3
• Heads: 3
• CE Certification Class: A
• 2 x Volvo Penta IPS 950 D11 2 x 725 HP with joystick
• 2 x MAN V8 1000HP
• Blue hull paint
• Sliding electrical soft top
• Garmin 16 inch display with autopilot, VHF, depth sounder and radar
• Central owner’s cabin with queen bed
• Guest cabin with double bed
• Additional guest cabin with 2 single beds
• Internal oak varnished wood furniture
• Natural oak wooden flooring
• Onan generator 13.5 kW
• Bow thruster
• 60.000 BTU air conditioning system
• Hydraulic storage
• Flybridge with helm station, sofa, table sunbathing area and shower
• Tower with full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag, VHF antenna
• Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
• Courtesy lights
• Underwater lights
• Cockpit shower
• Video camera in engine room and cockpit
• Tender garage
• Hydraulic tender lift
• Bathing ladder with teak steps
• Electric and manual bilge system
• Engine room soundproofing
• Hot and cold water system
• Galley with induction hob, sink, 90L refrigerator, oven with microwave
• Washing machine and dishwasher
• 3 x electric silent-flush freshwater toilets
• 3 x full size showers with mosaic finish, teak seat and glass hinged doors
• Fusion audio entertainment system
• LED flat screen TV in each cabin and dinette area
• Retractable cleats on bathing platform
• Mahogany or teak handrails
• Mahogany or teak gunwale
• Teak deck
• Hydraulic gangway with remote control
• Fenders and mooring ropes
• External covers
• Boat name displayed in stainless steel
• Crew cabin or 4 cabin layout
• Stern thruster
• Sun awning with carbon poles
• Watermaker 120 L/h
• Bimini for flybridge
• Satellite TV antenna
• Tender launching system
• Liferaft and safety equipment for 8 people
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring, you consent to your data being passed to such an organisation who you should contact directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.