Austin Parker 54 Mahon MY
- Hull TypeSemi-Displacement
- Hull MaterialGRP
- Passenger Capacity12
- Number of Berths6
- Number of Cabins3
- Number of Bathrooms2
- Engine2x Cummins QSM 11 715Hp
- Engine Year2022
- Engine hours
- Fuel Capacity2500
- Drive TypeShaft
- Length Overall (m)16.05
- Length Waterline (m)15.85
- Beam (m)5.10
- Draft (m)1.56
- Displacement (kg)22000
- Manufacturer Overview
- Model Overview
- Technical Specifications
- General Information
Classical yachts for a modern world.
For decades Austin Parker has produced extraordinarily desirable and aspirational yachts based upon sound classical roots and fine craftsmanship. Today, the brand is the sum of its heritage with a line of yachts often described as simply gorgeous and timeless: A reflection of the past and a vision of the future.
Based upon contemporary architectural solutions with slanting sterns, a low profile over the water and a high, solid bow, a sleek profile has become the familiar and distinctive form of an Austin Parker hull. Together with a centrally located superstructure, this all creates a modern and impressively individual look: An interpretation of the graceful and balanced lines for which this brand has always been famed.
With distinctive detailing, superior finishes and comfort in abundance, with the 54 Mahon from Austin Parker the styling by Fulvio De Simoni is very much in evidence, especially in the unmistakable wide, protected bulwarks from the stern to bow, the large sundeck, and the copious use of mahogany and teak.
With a hull of 16 metres and a beam of 5.10 metres, this boat has a comfortable owners’ cabin with two roomy guest cabins, generously fitted bathrooms with shower enclosures, and plenty of space for wardrobes and drawers. On the upper deck is a large dinette area with an L-shaped sofa and dining table. The galley features a full set of appliances, corian surfaces and a large working area.
A folding plate glass door leads to the cockpit, which has a large sundeck for relaxing and socialising with central table for open-air lunches.
A full range of highly popular standard features and additional options are available. This includes a wide variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• LOA: 16.05m
• Beam: 5.10m
• Unladen weight: 22t
• Laden weight: 25t
• Draft (under propellors): 1.56m
• Maximum passengers: 12
• Fuel capacity: 2500L
• Water capacity: 600L
• Black water capacity: 280L
• Cabins: 3
• Bathrooms: 2
• Category: A
- 2 x Cummins QSM11 2 x 715 Hp shaft line engines with Joystick integrated on bow and stern thruster, Propeller T5
- 2 x Volvo Penta IPS950 800HP engines with Joystick, Propeller, Volvo Penta Multifunction 7 inch display, Auto trim and List, Coordinated Turn for Volvo Interceptor System
- Painted hull
- Painted waterline
- Hard top and tower including full set of navigation lights, horn, radar antenna, flag and vhf antenna
- Owner’s cabin in bow with queen bed
- 2 Guest cabins with 2 single beds
- 2 Bathrooms wit full set of bathroom fittings, electric toilets and showers
- Internal oak varnished wood furniture
- Natural oak wooden flooring
- 2 x Garmin 16 inch displays
- GPS antenna
- Radar antenna
- Depth sounder
- Bow and stern thruster
- Teak deck on cockpit and platform
- Onan generator 11kW
- Air conditioning 24000 BTU
- Firefighting system
- Video camera in engine room and cockpit
- Anchor with chain, windlass and chain counter
- Courtesy lights
- Cockpit shower
- Bathing ladder in stainless steel with teak steps
- Electric and manual bilge system
- Engine room soundproofing
- Galley with corian surface, induction hob, sink, 85L refrigerator
- Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 Audio Entertainment package
- LED flat screen 24 inch TV
- Retractable cleats on bathing platform
- Teak handrails
- Hydraulic passarelle with remote control
- Stern sunbathing area with sofa and table
- Bow sundeck with chaise longue
- Stainless steel aft gate
- Fenders and mooring ropes
- Underwater lights
- Boat name in stainless steel
- Hydraulic bathing platform
- Teak gunwale
- Crew cabin with single bed and toilet
- Additional 36L refrigerator in cockpit
- Upgraded air conditioning to 36000 BTU
- Electrical rising TV in dinette
- Satellite TV antenna
- External covers package
- Awning for cockpit with carbon poles
- Bidet in the owner’s cabin
- Washing machine
- Additional underwater lights
Conditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at https://grosvenoryachts.com/conditions-of-sale.
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: https://grosvenoryachts.com/return-and-order-cancellation-policy.
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
T 0330 11 30 800
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.